Monday, October 26, 2009

Morning!

It snowed last night. I am so not ready for snow. It makes my neck hurt, it gets all slushy in my shoes, my toes NEVER feel warm, I would live in a bathtub, except that I would become a prune. Oh ya, and I get frickin depressed. Not enough full spectrum light, or something. Bleh. But the visible light? Oh there is so much more of that! Snow reflects it, so it gets in under my sunglasses. Ouch.

On the bright side.

I love snowmen, snow angels, getting stupid with snowball fights and collapsing laughing inside exchanging wet, soppy clothes for warm dry socks and sweat pants topped off with a soft, warm winter blanket and a hot cup of cocoa. On second thought, C'MON SNOW! GIVE ME YOUR WORST. :D I look forward to besting you, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment